Saturday, August 7, 2010
Wednesday, August 5, 2009
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Here's a video of how I paint a planet. It's a pretty easy process for a basic one like this, and since I was recording I didn't want to spend too much time adding nifty things. There's a chance I'll do another video like this and go a bit more in depth.
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Sunday, December 7, 2008
Here is a list of changes in the new version:
* Total running scripts down to 5 from 27 or something crazy like that.
* New button texture theme is easier on the eyes than the previous themes.
* Scripts compiled and running in Mono.
* New distraction objects added to the Escape gadget.
* Sky walking cloud total particle count reduced with the same overall visual effect.
* Shuriken and kunai can now be used at the same time or independently.
* Foot trap now rezzes at the user's feet instead of behind them.
* Caltrops rewritten to slow down any who enter with pushes instead of objects (that were not working in 1.6).
* Sounds added to menu.
* Limitation on how many caltrops that could be active has been removed.
* New option to switch between three menu sizes.
* New gadget "Disappear" added.
* New option to enable/disable automatic Skywalking after using the Escape gadget.
* Entire HUD can now collapse to keep HUD space uncluttered if preferred.
Monday, November 17, 2008
I was looking to buy some new jewelry a few weeks ago since my jewelry options are pretty sparse. There are certainly some nice jewelry sets available, but most of them are far more expensive that I would readily pay for something I may or may not wear often at all.
Tonight I finally made a poster and placed a couple of my jewelry set vendors in-world. The jewelry is also available on XStreetSL. All the jewelry is mod/copy and not transferrable. I also made some little jewelry boxes that open and close so the jewelry can be put on display.
The earrings, nose ring, two chokers, and jewelry display boxes are all in the same package for L$200.