Monday, November 17, 2008

Gold and Diamond Jewelry Set


I was looking to buy some new jewelry a few weeks ago since my jewelry options are pretty sparse. There are certainly some nice jewelry sets available, but most of them are far more expensive that I would readily pay for something I may or may not wear often at all.

Tonight I finally made a poster and placed a couple of my jewelry set vendors in-world. The jewelry is also available on XStreetSL. All the jewelry is mod/copy and not transferrable. I also made some little jewelry boxes that open and close so the jewelry can be put on display.

The earrings, nose ring, two chokers, and jewelry display boxes are all in the same package for L$200.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Nice post.
jewelry display boxes