Saturday, April 5, 2008

Eyana's Ninja HUD version 1.4

I have an update for the Ninja HUD available (finally!). Included in this update are some bug fixes, a new layout and icon style for the HUD to make it more intuitive and take up less screen space, and also a Sky Walking gadget was added.

Unfortunately I cannot get in-world to finish testing the update server and update all my single prim vendors because LL has disabled logins:

"Resident logins have been disabled until our toplevel routing issues have been resolved.

We deeply regret the inconvenience, and we’ll keep you posted."

I'll update this post with a list of bug fixes as soon as I can get in-world and access my notes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sweet, looking forward to it :)

And yeah... SL has not been great for testing today, has it?