Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Blogness!

Okay, I decided to start my own blog to keep track of things and Second Life and to hopefully become a useful tool for when (not if, but when!) my store takes off a bit more successfully. I'm not sure how exactly I go about advertising a blog. I'll probably just put the link in my profile and possibly make a group for my store (finally).

Mostly I'm doing this right now because I've nothing better to do and Second Life is currently down for maintenance.

I only have a few things in my store so far: nine or so scripted umbrellas or parasols, three kimono, four screens, and my C:SI and SCS training tools.

I think I'll end this post now and maybe make a couple more about particular topics to keep things slighlty more organized for archiving.

1 comment:

RobbyRacoon said...

Your business will indeed take off. I know such things start slowly, but I've seen your work and it is good.

Give it time, and just keep plugging along, and I can say with confidence that it will grow a great deal.