Friday, April 6, 2007

New Items and SLExchange!


I finally took snapshots and made vendors for my jumpsuits. I'm not sure why I'm calling them jumpsuits instead of catsuits. Oh well. I suppose it doesn't matter. They're sold individually or in a special E-Pack that contains all of them at a discounted price.

I've also put my items for sale on SLExchange. I'm glad I finally did it. It was relatively easy to set up, but it did take a bit longer than I expected it would to add images for them all. I don't shop on SLExchange very often since it's difficult to find something unless it's a very specific item and having to browse through so many things is very, very bad for my pocketbook.

On a side note, SheOfTheSourSnailsSuckers Sellery released her Moonlit Pond katana for the Shunrai Combat System. It is a very well-crafted weapon and just looks fantastic!

If I can find a link to it then I'll update the post so everyone can go get it.

4 comments:

RobbyRacoon said...

I have found SL Exchange to be invaluable. Not because sales are so great (for me, it's one of my lower performing avenues of sales), but because the exposure is very good and it is convenient for many users.

On top of that, every merchant should be using SL Exchange for at least one reason: When a customer IM's you and says "I bought such and such and it's not in my inventory", you can use the SL Exchange "Deliver as a gift" button to send them a replacement and always know that they will get the latest version without having to search through your inventory and worry that you are gonna pass them an item with messed up permissions. That peace of mind is invaluable.

As for SheOf's sword, she hasn't put it on SL Exchange yet, but I told her about your post and she's gonna do it today :)

Unknown said...

Eyana!

I didn't know you had a blog, this is so cool. I read everything, (Hi Robby)and feel informed, my horizons expanded, and itchy to get shopping. Good blog!

I looked... and can't find a SLurl to you shop anywhere in case my lazy butt doesn't want to waste a minute shopping even to look for the LM. I must have one 'cause I bought the gorgeous, orangey- peachy-pink kimono of yours. No, that was at a vendor somewhere? See, need a SLurlto the shop, heheh, or just the Sl address.

Bo

The Yohkoh Legacy said...

Oh, I had completely forgotten about SLURLs. Let me figure that out and I'll make a post shortly.

The Yohkoh Legacy said...

Okay, there are now links listed on the lefthand side of the blog. The "Eyana's Shop" one is the SLURL to my store.