Saturday, April 28, 2007

Grappling Hook Gun Released!

Finally, finally, finally! I pulled a kind of all-nighter to get this thing ready for the weekend. My goal yesterday was to have it ready by Monday, but I managed to get ahead of myself.

The grappling hook gun is fun. Yes. Very fun. I'm really hoping that it gets a few sales and people choose it over the other couple grappling hook options because of the increased range on this one. Earlier tonight I managed to have an 832 meter grapple successfully. I shot at a raised angle from one corner of a sim and managed to hit a sky box out of sheer luck. ^^

I put the gun at L$650. I think it's a fair price considering the amount of headaches I got from working on it. For more information, IM me (Eyana Yohkoh) or check out the notecard that comes with it that I posted in the description on SLExchange.

<3






2 comments:

Jenn Robinson said...

The grappling hook gun looks awesome! You did a great job on it!

Anonymous said...

Great article as for me. It would be great to read a bit more about this theme. Thnx for posting this info.
Joan Stepsen
Tech gadget